e-Contract Terms Identifying Contracting Parties and Effective Date. This Agreement is between you, the purchaser of the products or services on this web site (“You”) and Signature Little Ones Inc. (the “Company”). “We” and “Us” means both You and the Company. The effective date of this Agreement is when You accept this Agreement in accordance with the procedure set out below.
e-Contract Acceptance Procedure, Signature and Error Correction Terms. IMPORTANT! YOUR PURCHASE OF GOODS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. CAREFULLY READ ALL OF THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, CLICK ON THE “I ACCEPT” ICON BELOW. THAT ACTION IS THE EQUIVALENT OF YOUR SIGNATURE AND INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THAT YOU INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM AND THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. IF THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM, PLEASE CLICK ON THE “BACK” BUTTON OF YOUR BROWSER TO MAKE A CORRECTION OR CLICK ON THE “CANCEL” BUTTON BELOW TO EXIT THIS WEB SITE.
e-Contract Terms Consenting to Electronic Documents. You hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents between Us electronically over the Internet or by e-mail, and that this Agreement in electronic form shall be the equivalent of an original written paper agreement between Us.
e-Contract Jurisdiction and Language Clause. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada and shall be treated in all respects as an Ontario contract, without reference to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute, We agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Ontario courts. We expressly exclude the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and the Ontario International Sale of Goods Act (Ontario) as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. We have required that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn-up in English. Nous avons demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
e-Contract Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE TRANSACTIONS, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY COMPANY OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THEIR LAWFUL AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM. IN NO CASE WILL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) BE FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES.
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION, THE “COMPANY” SHALL INCLUDE THE COMPANY’S AFFILIATES ONLY IF DEEMED NECESSARY AND RELEVANT IN THE COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION. THE COMPANY’S AND ITS AFFILIATES’ RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS.
THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Product Availability and Pricing
- If item is out of stock, please contact us and we will inform you when it will become available.
- Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on our site due to system errors.
- While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur.
- We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices.
- Our prices are also subject to change without notice.
- We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our consultants at email@example.com
- All our charges are in CDN dollars ($).
- Prices in US dollars are noted as estimates because a) conversion rates may change from the time you check out of our shopping cart and b) banks have different currency conversion rates.
- For your convenience, we offer several methods of payment.
- You have the option to use your Visa, MasterCard or Paypal.
- We fully insure each order until delivery arrives at your shipping address. That means that when your order is in transit to you, shipment is always risk-free. For added security, it is our policy that all products ordered will be shipped to you via courier and that a signature is required for all Signature Little Ones orders, regardless of any signature waivers you may have with any other courier. Delivery dates are not generated and are subject to change or delays.
Information On Our Website
- We make every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible, however the catalog is subject to change at anytime and some items appearing in the online catalog may be subject to availability.
- In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, colour, fonts, and size may vary slightly.
14 Day Exchange Policy
- You can return any non-custom made item and without custom engraving in its original condition and in its original packaging within 14 days of the date of shipment for an exchange.
The Return Process
- Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your new item will be processed in just a few days.
- Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by us for quality assurance.
- Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
- Returns with no Signature Little Ones return number, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
How To Prepare Your Return
To return your item to Signature Little Ones, follow our three-step process:
- Your Return Authorization Code. Follow the steps on our website and you will be given a Return Authorization number.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material. Unless our error, shipping fees of any item must be paid by you, Signature Little Ones will not pay or be responsible for shipping fees.
- Insure Your Package. You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Signature Little Ones
You must follow these instructions exactly; failure to do so will prevent the processing of your exchange. If you have any questions about our exchange procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Signature Little Ones will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
Acknowledgement. You acknowledge and agree that in the course of providing the products or services, all conversations and correspondences between us will be recorded for quality assurance reasons and may be used by the Company in providing the produnts and/or services to You. You acknowledge and authorize the Company to use Personal Information regarding your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, driver’s license number and other information of a nature personal to You in order to avoid duplicating database information, and for any other reasonable purpose related to the providing of the services by the Company.
Fees. You agree that no products or services will be provided to You by the company until payment of the cost and fees for those products or services has been received or secured on a credit card. All fees quoted by the Company are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise specified.
Confidentiality. The Company agrees to maintain all information and data obtained by he Company from You, or through the providing of products and services to You, confidential and not disclose same unless required under legal process.
Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated by the Company, with or without cause, in the Company’s sole and unfettered discretion. The Company may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by the Company shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to the Company, including injunction and other equitable remedies.
Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and shall be treated in all respects as an Ontario contract, without reference to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute, You and the Company agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Ontario courts.
Severability. Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
Enurement. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of us and our respective successors and permitted assigns. You acknowledge having read this Agreement before accepting it, having the authority to accept this Agreement and having received a copy of this Agreement.